Wednesday, 12 June 2013

NOTD: Pink and Gold Half Moons

I don't have as much time or inclination for beautification these days, but when I have the odd moment I quite like to be creative with my nails, and then when I see them looking all colourful it does make me feel cheery! Eric likes it when I paint his too... He only usually has one coloured nail though!

Today I painted my nails a soft pink, then painted the half moons with alternating gold and rose gold, and finished with a top coat.  

When I paint my nails they chip really quickly as I'm a hands-on kinda gal.  With this design, if the ends get chipped playing/washing up/being a busy parent then I'm hoping it won't show up as much!


Eric's verdict: "Wow! That's good! They're a bit good."!

The products I used are all vegan and cruelty-free, they are: 

SpaRitual Free Bird
GOSH Gold
Orly Rage
SpaRitual Impeccable Chip Resistant Top Coat

No comments:

Post a Comment