Saturday, 27 August 2011

List: The Best and Worst of CBeebies!


This list will probably make it look like I sit Eric in front of the telly all day instead of playing with him, but I can promise you that's not the case! We do sometimes have CBeebies on in the background though and there are some programmes we really enjoy.  I think a small amount of television is ok for babies.  So...


The Amazing

3rd & Bird


Small Potatoes

Charlie & Lola

I Can Cook


Green Balloon Club




The Good




Grandpa in My Pocket

Gigglebiz


Mr Bloom's Nursery
Nina & The Neurons


Baby Jake (the live action bit is good, the cartoon bit is awful, but Eric loves it)


Waybuloo


Tinga Tinga Tales


Mama Mirabelle's Home Movies


Something Special


Rastamouse




The Ok



Telly Tales


Big Barn Farm


Sesame Tree


Come Outside


Raa Raa


Show Me Show Me



The 'I dislike but Eric likes'


In the Night Garden


Zingzillas



The Bad

Same Smile


Chuggington & Chuggington Badge Quest


Balamory




The just plain ugly


Teletubbies


Everything's Rosie


Octonauts


Kerwizz


Get Squiggling


Tweenies


Big and Small


Bits and Bobs

No comments:

Post a Comment