Sunday, 17 July 2011

30 Day Challenge - Day 3

Day 03- A picture of you and your friends            



This is a picture of me with my friends Rachael and Laura, in the garden at Rachael's Mum's house in Sussex. I absolutely love it there, it's such a cosy home in the country. I have been best friends with Ray for 21 years, since my first day at Primary school and she is like a brother to me! We've had many adventures...the mummy game at birthday parties, doing 'radio interviews' and taping them, at Hallowe'en making up and singing the Hallowe'en song, carving pumpkins and eating pumpkin pie, wading out to the island at Witterings, shutting down all the computers in the library so everyone lost their work, going on holiday to Newquay and learning to surf together and staying in a big boys surf lodge on our own, camping in Newquay and painting glow in the dark paint on the roads to make the cars go the wrong way, making potions and using them on her sister's hair, running away from teachers and hiding in the library at assembly time at school, sailing a dinghy down the river, breaking in to the garden of a manor house at night and sneaking around, watching movies...ah just so many. I can't think of my childhood without thinking of Ray as she's in all of it! And in secondary school we found another crazy cat lady in the form of Laura! The three musketeers!

No comments:

Post a Comment